Pupil Premium at Greenleas
- The Pupil Premium will be used to provide additional academic and/or emotional and social support to improve the progress and to raise the standard of achievement for these pupils.
- The funding will be used to close the gap between the achievement of these pupils and their peers.
- The school will use the additional funding to attempt to address any inequalities between children eligible for Pupils Premium and others.
- We will ensure that the additional funding reaches the pupils who are eligible and that it makes a significant impact on their education and lives.
- Pupil Premium will be clearly identifiable within the budget.
- The Head teacher in consultation with the governors and staff, will decide how the Pupil Premium is spent for the benefit of entitled pupils.
- The school will assess what additional provision should be made for the individual pupils based on their needs.
- The school will be accountable for how it has used the additional funding to support the achievement of those pupils covered by the Pupil Premium and the Head teacher will report to the governing body and parents on how effective the intervention has been in achieving its aims.
- We will continue to publish online annually information about how we have used the Premium. See attached reports.