We believe that the wearing of a school uniform contributes to the pupils’ sense of belonging to the school community and makes life a lot easier for parents trying to get children ready for school.
Pupils at Greenleas Primary School are encouraged to take pride in their general appearance and acceptance of a place for your child assumes that you will support the school’s policy. We expect that all children will be wearing the correct school uniform when they return to school in September.
In wet or cold weather the children may wear boots to school and change once they are in school.
- Plain black pumps
- Plain white ‘T’ shirt
- Plain black shorts, jogging bottoms or leggings
- Green sweatshirt/hoodie
- Children should attend school wearing their PE kit on their allocated PE day.
- The wearing of jewellery is not permitted except simple small ear studs and watches.
- For Health & Safety reasons it is essential that no jewellery is worn in P.E. lessons.
- Long hair should be tied back. Hair bobbles/bands should be in keeping with school uniform.
- Please mark all your child’s clothing clearly with their name this makes it easier to reunite lost items with their owner.
Thank you for your cooperation.
School uniform can be purchased at:
Wallasey Schoolwear, 242 Rake Lane, Wallasey, CH45 1JR Tel: 0151 638-2032
Wirral Uniform Centre, 2a Princes Pavement, Grange Precinct, Birkenhead, CH41 2XY Tel: 0151 647-9588